Aries (March 21 – April 19): Four of Swords Reversed

Your last relationship ended because it got stagnant. Everything from communication to yourselves as individuals stopped growing. You both stopped doing things you liked or the things you liked together.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Wheel of Fortune

The end of your last relationship was just because it was time. The relationship had run its natural course and it was time to move on. You learned what you needed to and the feelings just weren’t there any more.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Judgment Reversed

You allowed your self-doubt to penetrate your relationship and affect your partner. How little you thought of yourself got out of control and influenced how they felt about you.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Three of Wands

The Three of Wands indicates a time of expansion and progress. You were starting an important journey outside of your relationship and your partner could not support it because it came at the expense of being there for them constantly. Your need to grow and flourish wasn’t something they could handle.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Ten of Cups Reversed

Unfortunately, you and your partner were just blatantly incompatible. Your values were misaligned and you had goals that ran in oppositional directions. By the time the relationship was over, you were totally disconnected from each other.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Strength Reversed

Your emotions were too raw, too real, and too much to be rational or long lasting. This fire was bright, but it burnt out fast. The emotions clouded your judgment and when they cooled, they weren’t enough to force you to ignore everything that was wrong with your partner.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Page of Pentacles Reversed

This relationship ended because of you, Libra. This relationship should be a teaching moment for you because it is the same issues that keep leading to the end of these connections for you. You need to learn from the past and grow rather than jumping into relationships like they’re going to fix you.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Ace of Wands

You started taking on new responsibilities and new opportunities that made your partner feel small. They needed you to be mediocre so they could feel more successful and that energy was stifling.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Ten of Swords

The relationship ended because of a betrayal. The Ten of Swords speaks of deep wounds and a painful ending. This was a dramatic end with fights and you both knew why it was happening.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Four of Cups

You and your partner had both reevaluated your priorities and decided that the relationship wasn’t what you needed. However, this wasn’t a joint decision, but more of a subconscious one on both sides. It felt out of nowhere, yet somehow uncomplicated.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): High Priestess Reversed

You were both keeping secrets from each other, decimating the trust needed to maintain your relationship. The lying was a sign that neither of you felt like you could be yourself with the other person, but neither of you saw the signs.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Nine of Pentacles

The self-sufficiency you showed made your partner uncomfortable and inadequate. They weren’t mature enough yet to appreciate the importance of having an equal partnership and what real emotional support looks like.