The 2018 World Cup in Russia is still months away, and some teams are still being put together. However, that’s not stopping the Highlander from breaking down every group to give you a comprehensive overview leading up to the first kickoff.

Uruguay

FIFA Ranking: 21

World Cup Appearances: 12

First Appearance: 1930

Last Appearance: 2014

Best result: Winners, 1930 and 1950

Coach: Oscar Tabarez, Uruguayan, since 2006, formerly coached Boca Juniors (Argentina)

Players to watch:

Luis Suarez

The 31-year-old striker has played for FC Barcelona in Spain’s La Liga since 2014. Suarez stands as one of the best strikers in the world, both for club (where he combines with Lionel Messi to form a deadly strike partnership) and country (49 goals in 95 appearances). Despite a colorful disciplinary history, Suarez is sure to make an impact when he pulls on the sky blue shirt this summer.

Jose Maria Gimenez

The 23-year-old center back lines up for Atletico Madrid in Spain’s La Liga since 2013. Standing a staggering six-foot-one, Gimenez represents a new generation of young Uruguayan stars looking to make their mark on the world stage. Gimenez will try to build on his three previous World Cup matches in the 2014 tournament (37 total appearances, four goals) and usher in the next stage in Uruguay’s solid defensive line.

Potential lineup: Muslera–Caceres, Godin, Jimenez, Pereira–Valverde, Vecino, Nandez–Rodriguez–Suarez, Cavani

Formation: 4-3-1-2

Prediction: 1st place in group, Quarter Final Elimination

Matches: Vs. Egypt, 6/15

Vs. Saudi Arabia, 6/20

Vs. Russia, 6/25