Aries (March 21 – April 19): 

Aries, you’re the daring type, and you’re always up for an adventure. You’re looking for something that’s action-packed. Your perfect date is likely going clubbing and staying out late. Or you could also do something with lots of thrills like going to a theme park.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

You are definitely the staying-in type, Taurus. Plus, your life has been incredibly hectic lately. This Valentine’s Day, you’ll want to have time alone with your partner in the comfort of your own home. Having a night in, cooking together and having a quiet dinner is your perfect date.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): 

You are very energetic, Gemini. Your perfect date involves going out and spending time with lots of people you know. Head out to that party your friends are throwing. In a relationship or not, you know this is the time to celebrate friendship as well as romance.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): 

You want a little effort this Valentine’s Day. You want something that reflects an emotional connection with your partner. Your ideal date involves something classically romantic like a picnic. Enjoying the outdoors in a lowkey way and enjoying foods prepared together is a great way to reconnect.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): 

Leo, you have always been the star of the show. You’re outgoing and confident. For Valentine’s Day, you’re interested in something that calls attention to you, like karaoke. Show of your singing skills by getting some friends together with you and your partner.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22):

For Valentine’s Day, you want to show your partner that you know them and care about them. You’re planning something tailored to them like a dinner at their favorite restaurant. You’re a person who likes to be prepared, your perfect date will be planned to the max.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): 

This Valentine’s Day you’re looking to do something creative, perhaps a painting or pottery class. You have something light and artsy planned for the night to get back in touch with the fun side of yourself.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): 

Scorpio, Valentine’s Day is about all kinds of love to you. You’re starting the day with brunch and then heading to work or class. Valentine’s Day is about more than a fancy dinner to you, it’s about celebrating self-love and independence.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): 

You are a party person, and you’re looking to let loose. Your perfect date involves going out to a concert or something with music and movement. You’re looking to be entertained, but you don’t want to sit still while you’re doing it.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): 

You’re a very controlled Earth sign, Capricorn. You want to enjoy the outdoors and feel active, challenging yourself a little but not risking too much. Your perfect Valentine’s date is a hike somewhere new where you can admire the scenery and test yourself. And maybe your date too.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): 

You’re a bit unconventional, Aquarius. You want to spend Valentine’s Day at a museum or planetarium. You want to do something stimulating and intellectual.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): 

Pisces, you are very romantic, and you’re looking for a night filled with love. You want the rose petals and the candles or whatever version of romance you prefer. You’re planning a fantasy date with your partner and are ready to celebrate a very special romance.