Aries (March 21 – April 19): Strength Reversed

This week will be filled with raw emotions. Every feeling will be very clear and concrete as you struggle with self-doubt. You will feel drained and overwhelmed.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Two of Wands

You are about to happen upon an important discovery. This will set you on a new professional path with unexpected opportunities. At first glance, this may seem like a setback. However, it will yield a soul-changing experience in your personal life that is essential to your happiness.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Ace of Wands Reversed

This week is going to be about setbacks, Gemini. There will be little in the way of progress for you. Unfortunately, this stagnancy means that your emerging ideas must be stifled, at least temporarily.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Three of Wands Reversed

You are thinking small. As you move forward professionally, you’re unable to see outside of the standards others have set for you.  Their guidance will seem very loud this week and almost forced. Look not towards your parents and friends for what an acceptable life will look like.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Ten of Pentacles Reversed

You will face a financial failure this week, Leo. It will be substantial and demand concessions from you beyond this week. Be prepared to handle the scrutiny, and exercise caution going forward.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Page of Swords Reversed

You will find a new curiosity this week. You will need to be equally curious in order to understand your new interest. You will need to engage in new ways of thinking and take a second look at the ideas you once felt were too out of the box.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): The World Reversed

You tried to take a shortcut, Libra. Unfortunately, it’s not going to pay off. In trying so single-mindedly to reach your goal, you neglected very obvious factors in your plans. This neglect will not only cause a delay in your goals but also completely cut them off, and you will need to refocus your energy elsewhere.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Four of Cups Reversed

You will retreat from your daily life this week. This may be due to internal or external conflict. As you push away friends, family, and partners, the isolation will only be minimally cleansing. This department from reality is not worth it and will be detrimental to your well-being.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Two of Cups

You’re starting a relationship, platonic or romantic, that exemplifies unification. This new partnership will feel incredibly rewarding and allow you to grow as a person. Take notice of the new positive changes this connection will create for you.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): The Empress

The Empress speaks of a week of nurturing and beauty. This week will be one where someone important takes care of you and your needs. This will be a stark departure from their normal behavior; surprisingly, you need not look for ulterior motives.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Six of Swords

Some unfinished business is about to come back to haunt you. Think back to any lingering issues that went unresolved, Aquarius. A collision is on course.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): The Tower Reversed

You have just narrowly escaped disaster, Pisces. A project or relationship nearly went completely off the rails, and you saved it by the skin of your teeth. Your success will bring about an internal personal transformation you might not notice.