Aries (March 21 – April 19): Six of Pentacles

Spring will be a time of giving and receiving for you, Aries. Gifts are coming your way, but for what cannot be said. Perhaps these gifts are in celebration or they are an apology. Be on the lookout for flowers, but don’t take them at face value.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Judgment

The Judgement card indicates a period of rebirth. Spring will be a time for you to start over in the wake of a major relationship change. Perhaps you and your partner have just shifted to a long-distance relationship or decided to take time apart. Whatever way you’re going, this will be a time to grow on your own without the context of a relationship.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Ace of Cups

Spring fever is going to hit you like a train, Gemini. The Ace of Cups represents love and new relationships. You will spend spring ensconced in the fresh glow of new love.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Ace of Pentacles

The Ace of Pentacles refers to manifestation. Your love life right now is a reflection of yourself. You are experiencing the result of what you put out into the universe. At this moment, your actions can have an impact, and without proactive action, you’ll remain alone.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Two of Wands

It’s decision time. You and your partner or potential partner will face a decision this season that will make or break your romantic relationship. While planning for the future, it will become clear that your paths align under very specific circumstances.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Five of Swords

This Spring will bring a big fight for you. A romantic connection will be the face of a major conflict, and it may decimate your relationship or destroy the potential for more. You’ll both be so focused on winning and being right. Just know that the cost may be each other.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Ten of Pentacles

This season will be one of long-term success and lasting joy. You might already be celebrating an important relationship milestone or just beginning a new relationship that will profoundly affect your life.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Nine of Pentacles

This is a time for you to focus on individuality and self-sufficiency. A romantic connection isn’t in the cards for you just yet, Scorpio. You need to build yourself up first and learn to like being alone with yourself. 

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): King of Wands

Spring will be about moving forward with honor, Sagittarius. You’ve been making choices based on what feels good, but now is the time to consider what is fundamentally right. You have to take a hard look at your relationship and decide if it truly facilitates the best version of yourself or if it fuels someone you don’t like looking in the mirror at.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): King of Pentacles

The King of Pentacles promises security for you and speaks of stability. Spring will be a season of consistency for you, whether it be a stable relationship or stable single-ness. Things will mostly remain the same throughout this period for you.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Hanged Man

Spring will be about giving up, Aquarius. It’s time to surrender to the universe’s judgment and learn to let go. You’re just leaving a relationship that may have seemed good for you at the time, but coming out of it will show you just how many pieces of yourself it cost.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Hermit

Unsurprisingly, the Hermit card predicts that you will be alone this Spring. While there may be no romantic partner in your life, that doesn’t mean you are isolated. You’re still searching for connection and romance, it’s just not the time for a committed relationship.