Aries (March 21 – April 19): Nine of Cups Reversed

The Nine of Cups reversed speaks to the materialistic. This isn’t necessarily bad, but you do like tangible expressions of care. You need someone to show that they love you. You could say that you’re looking for someone whose love language is gift giving.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Seven of Wands

You’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge. You need to be someone worth fighting for, someone worth chasing. You often feel like the person who is easily forgotten or left behind, and your partner is someone who couldn’t forget about you even in the face of total discouragement.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Knight of Swords

Gemini, the Knight of Swords charges with dedication. You need that dedication and loyalty. You need to feel chosen and prioritized. You need to know that nothing could have stopped them from wanting you and being with you. Everything else is just white noise to them.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Star

You need someone idealistic, who makes you believe in good things. You need someone who makes you hope, against all odds, and gives you the tools to do it. They will help you recover pieces of you that fade as you age and let go of dreams.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Three of Wands Reversed

You need someone who plays it safe, Leo. You need grounding and someone who can offer you a sense of stability. The Three of Wands also indicates that there will be roadblocks in this journey, as playing it safe might mean they miss you even if you’re right in front of them.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Four of Swords

The Four of Swords points you towards the calm. You will be the ripples in the calm water in their life. You are typically logical and pragmatic, Virgo, but you need someone who makes you feel safe enough to take risks and act with emotion.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Magician Reversed

The person you’re looking for is humble and unassuming. Their talents are hidden just as they are a hidden gem. They’re just waiting for someone to notice all the things about them that they think nobody sees.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Ten of Swords

You need someone who can weather the storm, Scorpio. You need someone who is intimately familiar with the ups and downs of life. Despite all your passion and bravery, you operate on a very black and white view of the world. You need someone who can understand the gray areas.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Six of Swords Reversed

The Six of Swords reversed indicates that you’re someone resisting change. You need someone who is easygoing and is accepting of the ebb and flow of life. You need someone who can get you to let go along with them.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Two of Swords Reversed

You need someone who gives as much as they get. You need someone to argue with, not someone who will agree with you. You need them to challenge you. You need someone who can keep up with you, not just make cheap shots to win arguments.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Devil

You’re looking for someone who accepts you exactly as you are. They will love you with your flaws, not in spite of them. Everyone has a dark side, and they’ll love that part of you too. Know that these things you think are wrong or weird won’t be that way with the right person.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Ten of Cups Reversed

Ten of Cups reversed can mean a lot of things, but it stresses the importance of family. You’re looking for a partner who values family, even when it’s complicated. You need someone who shows up for their family and isn’t too cool to be close with their parents. Steer clear of those codependent mama’s boys though.