Aries (March 21 – April 19): Knight of Cups Reversed

You have an overactive imagination, Aries. Don’t let the delusions get the best of you this week and convince you to do something out of the ordinary. Trust me, whatever sign you think you saw isn’t a sign.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): World

Something is coming to a close this week. It might be something you want to last or something you’ve been praying to end. It is unclear. Prepare for the finality either way, as it will mean you need to shift focus.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Nine of Wands

This week will be a test of faith, Gemini — both your faith in yourself and in others. Don’t let your past define how you feel about the present, and put trust in the people around you who have earned it.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Ace of Swords

You are on the very verge of a breakthrough. Don’t think too hard about it; allow the ideas and truth to flow through you. Don’t go chasing down things that you think mean something when what really matters is what you already have right in front of you. You’re missing it.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Fool Reversed

You’re taking unnecessary risks, Leo. Don’t give in to your worst impulses and drive others to the same. This week is going to present you with unnecessary temptations that will drive you off course and hurt others.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): King of Wands Reversed

You are being single-minded in your goals, ruthless even. Take a second to look and think about the people involved in what you’re doing. Is being right the most important thing here?

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Magician

You’re trying too hard to be in control right now that you’re manipulating the people around you. You may achieve the best outcome for everyone, but when your deception is uncovered, forgiveness will be a lot harder to come by.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Six of Pentacles Reversed

This week is about noticing the truths about the people around you. You need to see people for who they really are, even if it is unflattering. Someone is taking advantage of you, and this week will be a breaking point in your relationship. Don’t let a one-sided relationship define you.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Six of Cups

This week, you’ll be revisiting your past. It will come up somehow, make you rethink everything, and re-examine your ideals. Let the childishness back, and don’t feel bad for the joy. Being young is a privilege that doesn’t last much longer.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Queen of Swords

This week is a neutral one for you. You will be on the outside looking in on the drama. Offer only neutral advice and allow others to make their own decisions. Involving yourself will only cost you pieces of yourself.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Moon

You’re wracked with fear and anxiety, Aquarius. Your subconscious is driving you to act out of paranoia. Try to take things as they are this week instead of looking for a subtext that doesn’t exist anywhere but your own head.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Ten of Cups

Currently, you’re entrenched in bliss. This isn’t to say that it won’t last, but this time is precious. Enjoy harmony and peace because it’s not a certainty. Know that the relationships that bring you this joy will only last as long as your dedication to them does.