Aries (March 21 – April 19): Three of Swords

The Three of Swords is a card rife with heartbreak and grief. This week is going to be one of emotional hardship, Aries. I can’t promise any blue skies or silver linings other than the reminder that this pain is temporary. You should be aware that the hateful words being aimed at you are absolutely baseless and are only the result of projection.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Two of Swords

You’re avoiding an important decision, Taurus. This choice is near impossible, but you won’t be able to put it off much longer. Either you make the decision, or someone else will make it for you. If you choose to hide, you will carry regrets for far longer than a week.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Seven of Wands

You’re playing the long game. Short-term rewards are not in the cards for you this week, but you’ve made a commitment to this path and will continue to follow it. This week you will choose to focus on perseverance, and you will prioritize the protection of your secret goals.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Six of Cups Reversed

You’re taking adulthood too seriously, Cancer. You’re refusing to give in to things for the sheer joy of them. You think growing up means being boring. By doing this, you’re going to lose friends and create a horrible reputation for yourself.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Ten of Cups Reversed

Your relationships are struggling and you feel disconnected from the people most important to you. You’re finding that the people around you are showing behaviors and values that you cannot support. The decisions they are making are not just questionable, they are dangerous.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): High Priestess

You see yourself as silly. You don’t take yourself seriously, but you expect everyone else to. Everyone will continue to question you and doubt you because you will continue to fail to have faith in yourself.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Seven of Swords

You’re in the midst of planning something absolutely devious, Libra. Your careful decisions are going to pay off and allow you to get away with your scheme. But there’s no such thing as a free lunch, and someone is going to pay for this. 

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Emperor Reversed

Someone in your life is trying to control you. They want you to follow a specific path and are manipulating you into following it. They won’t give you an inch and you need to find a way around it before you’re truly trapped.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Four of Pentacles Reversed

You have been making poor financial decisions lately and the bills have come due – literally. You got greedy and were thoughtless. This may not have been your intention, but that is exactly the problem. You’re running out of time to get it together, Sagittarius.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Justice

You have royally messed up. You have done something you knew to be wrong and you’ve been caught red-handed. These are the consequences of your actions and while you feel tricked, this was a decision you made on your own. You made bad choices you didn’t need to make and were not forced to make. The only way out now is to accept responsibility.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Four of Wands

This week is about returning to the places and people that feel like home. You will be going somewhere that you hold in high regard and comfort. After weeks of stress and pressure, you will finally be allowed to take a moment for yourself. Despite your worries, you will make it through this journey unscathed.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Queen of Cups

You need to trust your intuition, Pisces. You have a feeling about something, despite all evidence to the contrary. You need to trust yourself. Despite this, don’t think with wariness, go forward with compassion despite all the drawbacks.