Aries (March 21 – April 19): King of Swords

The King of Swords bodes well, Aries. As the winter quarter begins, the cards foretell a time of intellectual power. You’ll be taking the lead in a big way this year, and your peers will turn to you as someone of keen intellect. As you navigate 2024, you can depend on yourself without reservation.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Ten of Pentacles Reversed

This year offers the possibility of a major financial hit. You’re playing it risky and refuse to handle any situation realistically. This failure is avoidable but requires a major shift in your attitude. Though, perhaps this is a lesson you need to learn the hard way.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Two of Wands

The Two of Wands indicates that 2024 will be about planning and manifesting for you. It will be a quiet year of mental and physical preparation for the future. This year will be about exploring options and setting up the first real building blocks of the future you have decided for yourself.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Six of Pentacles Reversed

Cancer, this year will be one of generosity from you. You will, unfortunately, come to the realization that you are receiving nothing in return. Still, you will give and give regardless of how the people around you react.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): King of Wands

You will be focusing on achieving incredibly grand ideas, Leo. The King of Wands indicates that what others may label as delusions of grandeur are actually within your grasp. This is not to say that it will be simple or easy, but that you are the person capable of meeting your own standards and maybe even the standards set by others.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Knight of Cups

This year is going to be filled with romance, Virgo. Before you get too happy, romance can also be filled with heartbreak. There are no guarantees, but you can’t let that drag your aspirations and imagination down.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Queen of Wands

The Queen of Wands tells us that your year shows incredible promise. You will throw yourself into your friendships and relationships as you approach everything with determination. This year will exhibit a newfound sense of confidence in yourself.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Empress

The Empress indicates that you will spend a lot of time in nature this year. You are going to be searching for peace and stability. You will find the answers you’re looking for with thoughtful contemplation of your place in the universe.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Ten of Cups Reversed

You’ll feel disconnected from the people in your life, Sagittarius. Your relationships are going to go through a rough patch, and you are going to struggle. There is no telling if those relationships can be repaired, but it is clear that they will never be the same.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Magician Reversed

You are going to be unfocused, and that will hinder your achievements. Furthermore, you are acting out of negative emotions, causing you to manipulate others. Stop thinking of everything in terms of personal gain because it will mean your failure.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Four of Swords Reversed

The next year is not looking particularly promising, Aquarius. Your year remains murky as it’s unclear if this year will be one of bone-deep exhaustion or a year of quiet reflection. The path is unclear, but in front of you are only two possibilities: burnout or self-contemplation.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Ace of Swords

This year is going to be a breakthrough one for you. In the coming months, you will break through a mental block that has been plaguing you for some time. Many facets of your life that have been hidden from you and invisible will be brought to the forefront with extreme clarity.