Aries (March 21 – April 19): King of Wands

The King of Wands is the perfect leader, delegating to others to get things done. This week, it’s not time for you to get your hands dirty. Instead, take a step back, and recognize where others might be better equipped for the tasks at hand. You don’t have to give up the reins; just get comfortable with leading from afar.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): The Star

When things aren’t going your way, it’s fair to think that things will continue not going your way. This week marks a light at the end of the tunnel, a spot of hope. Don’t expect everything to start going your way overnight, but in comparison to the challenges of the past few weeks, this next one will be a breeze.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Queen of Swords

The Queen of Swords leads with the head, not the heart, and this week, you’ll be challenged to do the same. It’s all well and good to say you can make an unbiased decision and set your emotions aside, but when the time comes, it may be more difficult than expected. Commit yourself to honesty and fairness.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Three of Pentacles

You might occasionally prefer to work alone, and you can’t be blamed for that. Nobody loves a group project. This week, though, you won’t be able to reach your goals without the help of those around you. Find the people you work best with, and focus on putting effort into making that team really work.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Four of Pentacles

You’ve been taking a lot of care, Leo, but it might be time to let loose. The Four of Pentacles is a symbol of acceptance and allowance, of enjoying yourself even if it means spending a little more, or calling in a few favors. It’s great to save up and be frugal, but it doesn’t mean anything if you don’t make use of what you have.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Wheel of Fortune

If you have any plans, Virgo, it’s time to throw them out the window. This week will be a time of upheaval and change, and there’s no way to know what the winds of change will bring until the time comes. Let go of your expectations, and just go with the flow. There’s no other way to go about it.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Empress

You’ve been hard at work these past few weeks, and you have a difficult challenge ahead of you: taking a step back and enjoying the fruits of your labor. Look at everything you’ve managed so far! You deserve a break, because if you keep going like this, you’ll only tire yourself out. Take a moment to reflect on everything you’ve worked for, and on how far you’ve come.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Four of Wands

You’ve been feeling a little alone and far from home recently. Luckily, this week, home will come to you, whether it’s an old friend or some other reminder of the familiar. Take this time to appreciate and celebrate the good things in life, even if they aren’t within arm’s reach right at this moment. 

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Knight of Wands

You’ve had a lot of ideas floating around in your head, but ideas are a dime a dozen. It’s time for action — even if you haven’t had time to formulate the perfect plan. Have the courage to take a step forward, boldly venturing onward and finding your way as you go. This week is the perfect window of opportunity to act on your ideas, so don’t let it go to waste!

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): World

A lot has been going on, Capricorn, and you’ve been looking for a sense of direction, understanding and meaning. There’s no guarantee that you’ll be completely satisfied, but this week, you’ll be challenged to find that meaning yourself. Look back on all you’ve been through and all you’ve accomplished, and reflect on what you’ve learned.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Tower

The Tower is a symbol of chaos and upheaval. Those areas of your life where you feel the most safe and secure will prove just the opposite, and there’s nothing you can do besides embrace the chaos and ride it out. Like a forest that regrows after a fire, you have to let the destruction and turmoil open up new opportunities in their wake.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Page of Pentacles

Pentacles are the realm of material possessions, money and physical health. This week, you’ll find a growing awareness of this area of your life. It might be a problem that’s just beginning to rear its head, or a new opportunity opening up before you. You might not fully understand what you’re in for, but this is your sign to lean into that uncertainty and see what’s in store.