Aries (March 21 – April 19): Five of Wands Reversed

Something in you is tense now, Aries. You’re living on a hair trigger and have tension that needs to be released. This is not sustainable, and you need to find the root cause. You are waiting for something to happen, and the only relief will be discovery.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Ace of Swords

You’re about to have a breakthrough, and many confusing things are about to become clear. You’ve been feeling bombarded by life right now, and there hasn’t been a lot to string all these new developments together. Just sit back and wait for the connecting pieces to come together.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Three of Pentacles

You need to focus on teamwork, Gemini. As you work on projects, you should seek the counsel of people you trust and know more than you. Knowing that you don’t know everything and some things require support; you will ensure your success or at least prevent the worst outcome.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Four of Cups

Look inward this week as you contemplate the future. This is not the week for big decisions but the week for meditation and evaluation. Take a break from pressuring yourself to bring things to a conclusion, it will only make everything worse.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): King of Swords Reversed

You’ve done something worrisome, Leo. The King of Swords Reversed speaks to manipulation. Think carefully about your actions as you are about to commit an atrocious mistake. You’re just not as slick as you think.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Queen of Swords Reversed

You have been influenced, Virgo. As you make decisions this week, consider your motivations and if they are really your own. Ensure you’re doing something because you believe in it and just because someone else does.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Seven of Cups Reversed

You have a lot of choices in front of you. There’s a lot of good options out there. Don’t make a decision based on anything but your own values. If it doesn’t align with who you are, it will only cause you suffering, even if the option looks attractive now.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Queen of Pentacles Reversed

You’re facing a conflict at work and home. There are issues in every sphere of your life that demand the same parts of your life. You are overextended and overwhelmed. You need to set boundaries and find the balance between the two. But over both, remember to choose yourself.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Three of Wands

The Three of Wands speaks to expansion and progress. Things are moving forward for you this week, and everything is on track for once. Take advantage of the calm and get ahead of the curve.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Empress Reversed

You’re feeling creatively blocked right now, Capricorn. You may need to depend on others to help you in the short term. Don’t push yourself too hard to reach creative nirvana; just let it return naturally. It’s frustrating, but anything you do now will be lifeless without inspiration.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Ten of Cups

You are about to experience a week of harmony and love. Take this as the rare blessing that it is, Aquarius, and savor it. Enjoy the bliss you will find in your personal relationships and the fulfillment that comes with it.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Six of Swords

This week will be about releasing baggage for you and letting go of what is holding you back. Right now, you’re being weighed down and need to seek out change. As an opportunity comes to you, take it. It will be what you make of it, so dive in headfirst.