Aries: Nine of Pentacles

The nine of pentacles speaks to self worth. Now is the time to invest in yourself and put stock in your work. You are honest and direct, Aries. Use those qualities to your advantage and be headstrong in advocating for yourself as you are about speaking the truth.

Taurus: Three of Cups

Taurus, this week will be a celebration of friendship and sisterhood. It will be marked by the uplift of your friends allowing you to reach new heights. Don’t be weighed down by trouble on the horizon as the support and love of the people you trust the most will prepare you.

Gemini: The Empress

You may be feeling insecure about yourself, physically and internally. You are your harshest critic and are very proficient at tearing yourself down. This is the week to repair that self image even though it will be a challenge. Events that encourage you to engage in self-deprecation are approaching and you must block them out. Recapture yourself with compassion.

Cancer: Seven of Pentacles

Take a minute and look at the bigger picture. Your view has become narrow-minded lately, allowing you to miss important people. Focusing on the obvious is your downfall because the relationship you’re seeking won’t be with the person you notice immediately, it will be the person you overlooked.

Leo: Five of Wands

Leo, you’re experiencing some tension and your first instinct is to react without a second thought. There is some information missing from the puzzle which is making the reason for this tension inscrutable. You desire to stand out, but finding the answer to this strain depends on you listening instead of talking.

Virgo: Judgment

Your judgment is compromised this week as you unintentionally live in denial. Events occurring right in front of you are altering your life beyond control. However, from this chaos emerges a positive variable. Ignoring the bad things that are happening also means you have ignored a valuable player in your life.

Libra: The Emperor

Libra, you’re trying to control all variables and people around you. You don’t enjoy conflict, but you’re building to it as the people who care about you are reaching a breaking point. Let the people around you flourish on their own without your input. If you want to hold onto the meaningful people in your life, allow them to be seen for their own true selves.

Scorpio: The Hermit

The Hermit indicates that you need to reprioritize beyond your materialistic needs. This doesn’t mean to neglect responsibilities or basic necessities, but to lift up the significance of family, partners, and friends. You are a hard person to get to know, Scorpio, and the people around you wait impatiently for you to reveal even a small truth about yourself. 

Sagittarius: Knight of Pentacles

Your life feels boring and repetitive lately. You’re drained by the mundane nature of your schedule and the predictability of your days. Unfortunately, this is your lot this week and you must accept the responsibility without complaint. However, the near future has no guarantees so take advantage of the predictability while you can before major shifts rock your world.

Capricorn: Two of Swords

You are in gridlock. Conflict has arisen with someone vital and influential in your life, but you cannot decide how to proceed. Eventually, one of you has to make a move. This conflict may not be bad, but both of you are afraid to open up or go forward. Capricorn, don’t make the mistake of repressing emotions or you’ll lose their love and support.

Aquarius: Temperance

Be patient, Aquarius. Your friend or significant other may be driving you up the wall lately, but having a completely unfiltered reaction will truly hurt them. Even though you are right in this instance, it is more important to be loving than to be right this time around. This doesn’t mean give in to only their needs, consider yourself as well. Try a peacekeeping approach and listen to where their behavior is coming from. You will learn about them and strengthen your relationship in the process.

Pisces: Ace of Swords

Pisces, something has become clear in your eyes. Someone in your life is becoming more important and you depend on them more. Recognize and appreciate them. Don’t ignore the growing significance of their presence in your life in order to protect yourself. Allow their new perspective to enhance your own mental expansion and creative drive.