Ghost Pretzels

Preparation time: 5 minutes

Serving size: 20

Ingredients: 

One bag of Pretzels sticks

One bag of white chocolate chips

One cup of dark chocolate chips

Directions:

Take the bag of pretzel sticks and spread the pretzel sticks on a pan with parchment paper. Make sure none of them are broken. 

Melt one bag of white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir to prevent it from burning. Melt the bag of dark chocolate chips in a separate microwave safe bowl for one minute. Stir to prevent it from burning. 

Take your pretzel sticks and dip it in the melted white chocolate chip bowl half way through. Let them cool in the fridge for 15 minutes. 

After they are cooled, take a toothpick and dip it in the melted dark chocolate chip bowl. Add two dots on the dipped white chocolate side of the pretzel to make two eyes. Dip the toothpick in the melted dark chocolate chip bowl again if needed and make a mouth of the ghost. Enjoy your ghost pretzels! 

Feat_Recipe_Courtesy of Pexels
Feat_Recipe_Courtesy of Pexels

Dirt cups

Preparation time: 5 minutes

Serving size: 5

Ingredients:

One pack of chocolate pudding

One bag of crushed Oreos

One bag of gummy worms

Directions:

Take a small glass cup and fill it with ¼ of chocolate pudding. Take a small handful of crushed oreos and lay it on top of your chocolate pudding. Add 3 gummy worms. Repeat this process until you fill the cup to the top. You can also add a candy skeleton hand to make it scary! 

Cake Pop Eyeballs 

Preparation time: 10 minutes

Serving size: 10

Ingredients:

Crumbled chocolate cake

One cup of chocolate icing

One bag of white chocolate chips

One bag of dark chocolate chips

Directions:

Take your crumbled chocolate cake and add one cup of chocolate icing to the bowl. Mix until the crumbled cake is completely mixed with the icing. Take a scoop of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Lay the balls on a sheet of parchment paper and let it chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.

Take out your chilled chocolate cake balls from the fridge and dip them in the melted white chocolate chip bowl. Make sure to completely cover the chocolate cake ball with melted white chocolate. Use a spoon to help cover it if needed. Once it’s completely covered, place it back on the parchment paper and let it cool in the freezer for 15 minutes. 

Once the chocolate covered balls are cooled, take a toothpick and dip it in the melted dark chocolate chip bowl. Make a circle in the center of the ball to make an eyeball. Enjoy your Cake pop eyeballs!