Aries (March 21 – April 19): King of Pentacles

This week will mean a lot of babysitting for you, Aries. You’re taking on a leadership role with your friends as Halloween approaches. You’ll be planning and handling up to your ears.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Two of Wands Reversed

You are afraid of what this week means for you. You are terrified for the catalyst that this week will be as your friends encourage you to push forward and have created the exact right situation that will force you to face your fears. Things will change no matter what decision you make. The only difference is how long it will haunt you.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Four of Cups

This week will provide you with the information you need to reevaluate your relationships. Someone important to you will present news about themselves that will change how you see them. You need to know that having standards doesn’t mean being unforgiving and making everything a dealbreaker.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Ten of Wands Reversed

You’re carrying a burden. This week will release you from the constraints of something that has been attached to you for longer than you can remember. The information that you have is about to be revealed by you. It’s time to reveal the truth and live with the consequences before it is too late.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Seven of Wands

This time is going to be a challenge for you. You will be hit with seemingly random and more random obstacles. Sometimes life is nonsensical, unfortunately.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Seven of Cups

You are going to make your delulus into trululus this weekend, Virgo. Let your wishful thinking drive you and give you courage. No one ever built a life for themselves by sitting silently in a corner and ignoring the things they wanted.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Justice Reversed

Look to yourself, Libra, you’ve been dishonest. You have lied to someone important about something important. You’re going to have to carry this lie a little longer. They are not ready to know the truth.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Five of Pentacles

You will be spending Halloween alone, Scorpio. It’s a sad state of affairs as you fall out with your friends. It’s unclear who is at fault, but you will be the one isolated. Try not to drown in the loneliness and focus on how to heal the rifts.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): World

Something in your life has come full circle. This is not a sad ending, as a matter of fact, but instead, it will have the satisfaction of completion. This may simply mean a milestone in your life has been reached, and you’re working towards the next one. Don’t worry, it’s time and despite what you think, you are ready.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Death

Prepare yourself. The Death card carries heavy meaning this week as you will face a change and a loss. A person is not necessarily dying, but they are leaving you. It’s one of those things that can’t be helped, but it will be sad, and it will be over.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): King of Cups

Try to have compassion this week, Aquarius. Someone will do something to hurt you, and your instinct will be to cut them off. Try to see beyond the effect and see why they did it. The reason behind it will provide the clarity you’ve been missing.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Six of Cups

This Halloween is going to be an innocent one for you. It’s going to be about revisiting your youth and finding your inner child. You’ll get to remember that some things just get to be happy and fun. You get to let go this week, Pisces.