Aries (March 21 – April 19): Ten of Pentacles

This week, you will solidify a goal that will be a permanent foundation for your future. This means making connections or achieving milestones that can be recognized. This week isn’t about self-appreciation — you’re going to do tangible things with a targeted impact.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Five of Wands

You will get into a fight this week, one that you won’t be able to walk back from. This disagreement will start out normally and devolve into insults and hurtful comments. You’re going to say things you don’t even believe and will regret.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): King of Wands Reversed

You’ve gotten your hopes up, Gemini, and this week is going to bring you crashing back to reality. You’re being impulsive and trying to ignore things in an effort to achieve a fantasy. Take a second to recognize how you’ve run recklessly through your life chasing something that isn’t real. Something that, maybe, never existed in the first place.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Two of Cups

You and someone you care about are finally seeing eye-to-eye. After weeks of feeling out of touch and lost, you have finally found common ground and a path forward. You feel like your connection is renewed and strengthened.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Hermit

You have to listen to yourself right now, Leo. Someone in your life has given you bad advice and led you astray. You’ve been taking the guidance of someone who makes you tamp down who you are. Their comments are slowly taking pieces of you.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Two of Wands

There are two paths in front of you, Virgo. It is very infrequent that your future comes down to a single choice, but this week is one of those times. In front of you are two options that will mean very different futures. Neither is bad, but you’re going to make the decision that you feel is best for everyone, not for you.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Five of Swords Reversed

You and someone close to you will make amends this week and patch up a battered relationship. Fixing something is infinitely easier than breaking it, and the same goes here. You must let go of past resentments to move forward instead of stewing in it. You will attempt to be emotionally available to some degree of success.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Eight of Pentacles

This week is nothing special, Scorpio. You’re just going through the motions, and life feels incredibly repetitive. You could try to break up the monotony with something light and fun but don’t go too crazy and mess with fate. Trying to change this outcome will mean you fail to master an important task.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Judgment Reversed

You’re being too self-critical, Sagittarius. You are making decisions based on the premise that you have no faith in yourself, and it’s causing others to doubt you as well. Stop making jokes and excuses about it, and see yourself through someone else’s eyes. Your own is compromised.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Three of Wands

You’re leaving people behind. As you make moves and think toward the future, you are forgetting about the present and your current commitments, whether they are to a friend or romantic partner. You’re only harming yourself as they learn to pick themselves up without you.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Four of Cups

You’re feeling hurt and rejected, so you’re closing yourself off from new opportunities for love and friendship. You are letting reminders of the past define you. Block that number and stop texting them at two in the morning. Pursue someone who puts in the effort.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): High Priestess

Things you’ve been shoving into your subconscious will resurface this week. You will have to reflect upon past mistakes and feel the guilt. You have messed up, but you won’t seek forgiveness or undo the harm you’ve caused. If anything, this might be a learning experience, but you will likely just let the wave pass.