Aries (March 21 – April 19): Chariot

You know what you want, Aries. This quarter, you’ve set your goals, and you know what it’ll take to complete them. It might not be easy, but it’s what lies ahead of you now. As long as you keep your goals in mind, you’ll have the willpower to see them through.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Devil

You’ve been letting your academics fall behind, in favor of other things. It may be fun to party instead of studying, but you know you’ll have to take those midterms eventually — and either you’ll be prepared, or you won’t be. Don’t let instant gratification get in the way of your academic life.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Eight of Pentacles

Gemini, you’ve been hard at work, whether it’s in a subject that challenges you or in improving your study skills. By the end of the quarter, as long as you keep at it, your dedication will pay off!! Don’t chase perfection — chase excellence.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Two of Wands

You struggled to find direction in the fall quarter, but now, you know what you want. Whether you’ve just found inspiration, or you’ve been building a five-year plan, you know what direction you’ll be going this quarter. Don’t lose sight of that!

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Page of Wands

You may not have a solid plan, Leo, but you don’t always need one! Use this quarter to explore your options: join a club, or three! Take a class out of your major! Go to your favorite professor’s office hours for once! Winter is a quarter of possibility for you. Take advantage!

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Three of Swords

You’re going to get hurt this quarter. A project will fall through, or you’ll struggle in a class you really need to pass. It happens to all of us. The important thing to remember is that you can’t let it keep you from success in other areas of your life — but don’t be afraid to express that pain, either.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Five of Pentacles

This quarter, you’ll lose something important to you. This kind of loss can make you feel insecure, unsteady and unsafe. Remember that you’re not alone in this — look to your friends, your family, your loved ones. They’ll see you through the worst of it.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Six of Swords

You’re holding yourself back, Scorpio. Your winter will be very different from fall, but don’t hold on to a past that everyone else has already moved on from. Embrace the change, embrace the uncertainty, and by spring, you’ll be ready for whatever comes your way next.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Six of Pentacles

Congratulations! You’ll see success and security this quarter. You’ll pass your classes and ace your tests. In all your accomplishments, though, don’t forget the people around you. You know everything for this class — help your friends study! Extend generosity to those around you, and your success will only grow.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Nine of Wands

I won’t lie Capricorn, this is going to be a tough quarter. You’re going to have to put in a lot of time and effort to see success in your academic life, but keep your eye on the finish line. It may be difficult, but you know you have it in you to see it through.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Emperor

This quarter, you’re going to rise above — you’ll find not only success, but gain respect. When you get the opportunity, don’t be afraid to step into a leadership role: you’re ready for it, and everything that happens this quarter will only strengthen your leadership skills, and deepen the respect others have for you.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Seven of Wands

You had a successful fall quarter, Pisces, and others have taken notice. This winter, you’re in an enviable position. Others will see your success and be jealous. Don’t apologize for yourself; you earned your success. Don’t let yourself, or anyone else, forget that.